Admire the Modernist, Secessionist, and Neoclassical architecture of Alcoy, listen to your local expert guide tell you about the city’s traditions, festivities, and culture, study the Industrial Revolution and the working conditions of the late 19th century.
- Local expert
- Professional tutor
- Professional art historian instructor
- Private tour mentor
What To Expect
This is the usual route for this product
Stop At: Circulo Industrial, Calle San Nicolas 19, 03801 Alcoy Spain
Modernist building from the early XXth Century.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Tourist Info Alcoi, Plaça Espanya, 14, 03801 Alcoi, Alicante, Spain
Returns to original departure point