Uncover the charms of Alicante during this 4-hour shore tour, complete with convenient transport. Get to know this province's capital, which is home to 335,000 people and renowned for its beaches, temperate climate and culinary delights as well as its traditional festivities such as The Bonfires of San Juan.
- Guidance from a knowledgeable local
- Escorted tour to the most attractive sites
- Guidance by an area native in a private car or mini-van for up to 6 individuals
- Pickup and drop-off at the designated port included
- Expertly guided journey to the most scenic locations
- Food and drinks
What To Expect
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, inform us about your hotel in Alicante or cruise ship timing arrivals.
C/ de Balmes, 1, 03004 Alacant, Alicante, Spain