If you are not an expert in surfing, you will swiftly adapt and ride the waves as if it were second nature.
We specialize in electric surfing at one of the most picturesque spots on the Alicante coast.
We offer trips and classes to hone our boards' handling.
- Those not previously indicated
What To Expect
have a blast with the newest and most amusing aquatic innovation. Our electric surfboards can reach speeds of nearly 30 knots, so you can catch waves like a pro, jump over them, and challenge your surfing abilities with our boards.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Electric Surfboard Rental in Alicante
5/11/2021 - 3/25/2024
|Monday - Sunday : ||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Mlle. Armada Española, 8, Campello, Alicante, Spain
You have to enter the El Campello nautical club and take the last exit from the roundabout that is at the entrance and follow it to the end
El Real Club Náutico El Perelló, Avinguda del Pantà, 1, 46420 Sueca, Valencia, Spain
Returns to original departure point