Anticipating some awe-inspiring views? Then a trip to Guadalest and Algar springs is the ideal outing!
- Instructions from an experienced expert
- Private transportation
- Admission to Guadalest castle and municipal museum
- Entry to Algar springs
- Taste of local products
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Fonts de l'Algar
- Entry/Admission - Guadalest Valley
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Optional activity costs
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions (It’s a walking tour, car transportation isn’t included)
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product:
Stop At: Guadalest Valley, Off CV 70 Marina Baixa, 03517 Alicante Spain
Come and explore one of the most stunning towns in Spain! Our tour guide will show you around Guadalest town where you can witness its magnificent castle and bell tower. After that, you can try tasting some local products (fruits, wine, typical sweets of the area).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fonts de l'Algar, Partida Segarra s/n, 03510 Callosa d'En Sarria Spain
At the Algar springs you have 1.5km trail with lots to explore. You can take a dip around the series of waterfalls and springs or just choose a spot to sit back and enjoy the beautiful views.
Duration: 2 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Terra - Hotel Meliá Alicante, Pl. Prta del Mar, 3, 03001 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
Returns to original departure point