We offer a genuine insight into Alicante, guided by local experts and culminating in an unforgettable experience at Santa Barbara Castle with its awe-inspiring views and some of the best wines in Alicante.
• Get to know the locals in their own environment
• Feel the vibrant atmosphere of the streets and hear stories about Alicante's past and present
• This walking tour is perfect for those visiting Alicante for the first time,
- Each individual shall be provided with one glass of wine, soft drink, or water for alcoholic beverages; an elevator ticket to access the coffee shop located at Santa Barbara Castle Terrace is also included.
- Private transportation
What To Expect
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Casa Carbonell, Passeig Esplanada d'Espanya, 1, 03002 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
Plaza 25 de Mayo, Pl. 25 de Mayo, 03004 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain